Careers Gatsby Benchmarks
We are proud of the progress we have made in the delivery of Careers Education at Brakenhale. We will continue to work towards achieving all eight Gatsby Benchmarks, the Government standard for measuring the quality of Careers Education within schools.
These are a framework of 8 guidelines that define the best careers provision in secondary schools.
Please click the button below to find out more information.
The 8 Gatsby Benchmarks
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from labour market information
- Addressing the needs of every pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance